Share Name: Caves of Qud Moon Stair Early Access
Size : 398.78MB
title : Caves of Qud
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Freehold Games
Publisher : Freehold Games
Save on computer: click here
Release Date : July 15, 2015
About this game:
Caves of Qud is a roguelike science-fantasy epic filled with retrofuturism, deep simulation, and swathes of sentient plants. Come and inhabit an exotic world and carve your way through layers of millennial civilizations. Decide: is it a dying earth or is it about to be reborn?
Who are you?
Play the role of a mutant native to the salt-strewn dunes and jungles of Qud, or play a purebred offspring from one of the few remaining eco-domes – the poisonous arboreta of Ekuemekiyye, the Holy City; the ice-shrouded arcology of Ibul; or the crusted mortars of Yawning Moon.
You will reach the oasis village of Joppa on the very edge of Moghra’yi, the Great Salt Flats. All around you, moisture farmers tend groves of Viridian watervines. There are huts made of rock salt and brine halm. On the horizon, the jungles of Qud choke chrome towers and rusted archways to earth. Farther and beyond, the fabled spindle rises above the fray and pierces the clouded sky.
You clutch your rifle, or your vibroblade, or your shredded scroll, or your poisonous stinger, or your mesmerized goat. They approach a water vine farmer – he raises the brim of his straw hat and says, “Live and drink, friend.”
What can you do?
Anything and everything.
Caves of Qud
is a deeply simulated, biologically diverse, richly cultivated world.
- Build your character from over 70 mutations and defects and 24 sets and kits – equip yourself with wings, two heads, quills, four arms, flaming hands or the power to clone yourself – it’s all character variety, you can ask for.
- Explore procedurally generated regions with some familiar locations – each world is almost 1 million maps in size.
- Dig through everything – don’t like the wall blocking your way? Dig through it with a pickaxe, eat through it with your corrosive gas mutation, or melt it into lava. Yes, every wall has a melting point.
- Chop off monsters’ limbs – each monster and NPC is as fully simulated as the player. That means they have levels, abilities, gear, faction affiliations, and body parts. So if you have a mutation that lets you psionicize a spider, for example, you can roam the world laying webs and eating things as a spider.
- Pursue allegiances with over 60 factions – monkeys, crabs, robots, and highly entropic beings – to name a few.
- Follow the storyline of Barathrum the Old, a sentient cave bear who leads a sect of tinkers intent on restoring Qud’s technological glory.
- Learn the lore – there’s a story in every nook and cranny, from legendary items with storied pasts to in-game history books written by plant historians.
- The – Caves of Qud is brutally difficult and fatalities are permanent. But don’t worry – you can roll a new character at any time.
Download Caves of Qud system requirements for free
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1+ or Windows 10
Processor: 1 GHz or faster. SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable
Storage: 2 GB available storage space
How to Install Caves of Qud Download Free
1. Download the game.
2. With extract WinRAR
Download Caves of Qud for free
Download The Caverns Of Qud Moon Stair Early Access Direct Link